10L Ocion Blue
10L Ocion Blue
ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?
ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Dilution of 1:10,000 (1L Ocion Blue Swimming Pool Bactericide Algaecide per 10,000 litres of water) provides 1 part per million (ppm) ionic copper (Cu2+). When used as directed, Ocion Blue Swimming Pool Bactericide Algaecide provides extended water protection by eliminating algae, and increasing bacterial control capacity of primary disinfectants.
Application of Ocion Blue Swimming Pool Bactericide Algaecide at 0.5 to 1.0 ppm ionic copper concentration to contaminated pools, kills algae and bacteria (in one hour to 1-2 days depending on the organism and pool conditions). The following pool/spa water balancing conditions are suggested for best results.
- pH - test and adjust pH (7.2 -7.6)
- total alkalinity (50 – 150 ppm)
- hardness (100 – 350 ppm)
- oxidize organics
The ionic copper level should be maintained at 0.5 to 1 ppm at all times. A combination of Ocion Blue Swimming Pool Bactericide Algaecide and primary disinfectant results in superior water quality. Dissolved copper levels can be monitored with a copper testing kit. A sequestering agent should be used to prevent or eliminate precipitation or staining. After any water chemistry adjustment, allow the water to circulate for 4 hrs before retesting.
SPAS AND HOT TUBS:
- Make sure the spa/hot tub area is clean and all equipment is functional.
- Remove leaves and other debris and vacuum. Check and verify the operational condition of pump, heater and other equipment. Clean or backwash the filter, run the filter continuously through the startup process.
- Obtain a complete analysis of the source water from the local distributor/local pool store/city water board
- Calculate the total volume of spa/hot tub/swim spa water
- Balance the water parameters to achieve the recommended ranges, it may take several days, be patient.
- Apply 1 L Ocion Blue Swimming Pool Bactericide Algaecide to 10,000 L of water, run the filter continuously throughout the process.
- Elevated water temperatures require more frequent oxidation, water testing and pH/alkalinity adjustments.
- Unlike chlorine, Ocion Blue Swimming Pool Bactericide Algaecide does not evaporate and performs well at elevated temperatures.
- Follow the maintenance cycle every two weeks as described for pool maintenance.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CORROSIVE to the eyes. DO NOT get in eyes. Corrosive to skin. DO NOT get on skin. Wear chemical resistant gloves when handling. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. Users should wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Reacts with cotton, iron and some metals. Store in original plastic container. Do not allow to freeze.
Excessive copper levels may stain hair and pool surface due to deposits of copper salts in contact with chlorine oxidizer.
If swallowed: Call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15–20 minutes. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
Note: Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention.
Refer to owner’s manual for detailed instructions and precautions available at your dealer or online at www.ocion.com
Handling: Handling and storage equipment must be fibreglass, PVC, polypropylene, viton (synthetic rubber), or stainless steel (both 304 and 316 grades). Always rinse equipment with plenty of fresh clean water. Do not allow product to freeze. If product does freeze, it can be warmed to room temperature and mixed until clear without any loss of efficacy.
Storage: Store this product away from food or feed.
Disposal: DO NOT reuse the empty containers. Dispose in household garbage. Unused or partially used products should be disposed at provincially or municipally designated hazardous waste disposal sites.
Notice to user: This pest control product is to be used only in accordance with the directions on the label. It is an offence under the Pest Control Products Act to use this product in a way that is inconsistent with the directions on the label
Ocion Blue can reduce the required chlorine and bromine by as much as 90%